- On 15.05.2012, new building of the Anganwari Centre at Bhunga was handed over to the children by the trust president Mrs Asha Gill of USA, in a simple but colourful function.
The building has been built in a record time of 4 months at a cost of about 3 lacs.
A new bathroom has been added for comfort of young children.
- A financial aid of Rs 50,000/ is given to Mr Samittar Singh of New Gobind Nagar Hoshiarpur for the treatment of his daughter Navdeep Kaur aged 26 yrs, at DMC Ludhiana.
She is a brilliant girl doing MA English.
- A donation of Rs 12,000/ is given to Bal Vikas Parishad Hoshiarpur as annual subscription.
- Medical books were issued to Miss Poonam for the #rd yr MBBS.
- A cornea transplant centre is started at BLCH with the help of Rotary Club Hoshiarpur.
- 200 woollen pullovers were to the school children at Kapahat and Rihana Jattan.
- Free medical camps were organised at Kapahat, Bullowal, Mahilpur, Adhkare, Saila Khurd and Baghpur in Panjab and Una, Gagret, Dehra, Jawalaji, Dada Sibba, Paisa, Sunehat, Paragpur, Chinnor, Paplothar, Kasba Kotla,Dhaliara, Hamirpur and Dharamsala in Himachal Pardesh.
- Free eye camps were organised at Una, Shetran, Mahilpur, Adhkare and Bullowal and free eye operations were carried out at BLCH Hoshiarpur.